One of the girls I "know" is pretty crafty and we decided to make a trade. I sent her one of Rich's old wool Brooks sweaters and she made Dexter a wool soaker diaper cover and mailed it back to me. The sweater made two soakers so her little one could have one too. So cute! She's going to open an etsy.com store, so as soon as she does I'll post the link. Some advantages of wool is that it breathes better than traditional waterproof diapers so it allows a greater flow of oxygen to the skin minimizing diaper rashes. And because of the lanolin, it's naturally anti-bacterial and water resistant.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LUV IT!!!
this is so neat! i can't get over how much dex reminds us of lola at that age, being so tiny with those sweet little rolls! can't wait to meet him saturday!
Post a Comment