His latest words that he has all on his own are: bye (bbyyyyeeee), light (ite), eat (E!), balloon (ba-oon), lloyd (loy), moon (moo), ball (baw), bath time (ba-tim, ba-tim), and the dreaded no.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Clarkspeak
Clark has had a little language explosion lately... His little "gremblin" mumbles as Aunt Lisa calls them are finally recognizable words and we've had so much fun listening to him attempt to say things. Many words he has all on his own, and the rest of the time he likes to repeat after us. Time to be REAL good about what we say around him, ha! Here's a little sample of him repeating the word pasta :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL the dreaded NO! LOL
Thats so funny, I especially like his Freddy Cruger sweater.
Joe
lol love it! Just wait though... Lilli repeats EVERYTHING...I mean everything. Even the bad stuff. Which is super hard not to laugh at. I cant wait to come to stl and get together with you! Hope youa re feeling great!
Post a Comment