Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Haircut!

I've been super busy with work stuff this week, so it's taking me a long time to get all the fun pictures from the past week when Clark's grandparents were in town from Orlando. BUT, Friday our "big" boy got his first big boy haircut! Clark wasn't too sure of it, but he looks extremely adorable and we can't get enough of our toddler. Now if he would only start toddling we'd be set :) Honestly I think the haircut was harder on me than him, I loved his hair, but it was getting in his eyes, and I think he's probably more comfortable now- maybe we'll let it grown out a little later when he's able to brush it away himself, or tell us if he's annoyed with it!

AHHHH, Clark LOVED driving his firetruck- say goodbye to all those long floppy curls.



ooh, they have TV here. Elmo sucks, can they put on sports center?



Wait, I'm not sure about this guys-





What do you think? You like?

Look at all his hair!

No comments: